How We Provide Value
Our expertise in strategic sourcing has enabled us to build a strong alliance of reputable manufacturers, especially in emerging markets. Through these long-standing relationships we are able to source hard-to-find specialty chemicals, ingredients and additives for the latest innovative applications and trends.
- Strategic alternate chemical sources
- More cost-effective raw material pricing
- Lasting principal supplier relationships
Having nearly three decades of global trade experience, we fully take over the responsibility of shipping various types of chemicals (including hazmat) — starting with the coordination and timely export of shipments to managing the administrative burden of import rules and regulations.
- Extensive experience with CBP procedures
- Firm knowledge of FDA, EPA, DEA requirements
- Strict compliance with hazmat DOT regulations
From containers to less-than truckloads, we aim to fulfill our customers’ needs no matter the circumstances. We offer complete intermodal logistics support for direct container deliveries from seaport or rail head, as well as local distribution from warehouses in proximity to our customers.
- Bulk packaging (drums, totes, ISO tanks, etc.)
- FCL deliveries from port or LTL from warehouse
- Intermodal freight options via truck, rail or air
By keeping a wide array of products in ready stock, we offer our customers the potential to consolidate material ordering via a one-stop shop approach. To meet our commitments we have established firm, time-honored relationships with experienced, certified 3PL service providers.
- Large inventory of various chemical products
- Just-in-time delivery (next day or even same day)
- FDA registered / Hazmat certified warehouses
With several warehouses strategically located across the country, we strive to maintain speed, efficiency and continuity of supply by ensuring quick turnarounds and off-the-shelf deliveries.
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX (FDA registered)
- Chicago, IL (FDA registered)
- Newark, NJ (FDA registered)
- Los Angeles, CA
We understand that every customer has unique chemical needs, therefore we offer a range of custom services that help create competitive advantages in their value chain. Again, we have partnered with experienced repacking and blending companies to ensure material quality and consistency.
- Private labeling and branding
- Chemical repackaging and filling
- Toll blending / toll manufacturing